macOS Client Setup (Install this first on your local workstation):
- Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 Client from the App Store
- Once it's done installing, launch Microsoft Remote Desktop 10
- Click the Settings gear in the top and select Preferences
- Within Preferences, select User Accounts
- Click the Plus (+) icon to add a new user account
- Enter the credentials found in your Getting Started email
Example User Name: email@example.com Password: ********* Friendly Name: Bruce Wayne
- Click Save
- Move over to the Gateways tab.
- Click the Plus (+) icon to add a new gateway
- Enter the gateway found in your Getting Started email
Example Server Name: connect.wayneenterprises.eazy.app User Account User Desktop User Account Friendly Name Wayne Enterprises Gateway
- Click Save
Launch your software via RemoteApp when doing day-to-day work. Only connect to the Remote Desktop when performing administrative changes (instructions below).
- Click the Plus (+) icon and select Add Remote Resources
- Enter your Remote Resources address found in your Getting Started email.
Example: URL or Email Address wayneenterprises.eazy.app
IMPORTANT! Never use your User Name as the Remote Resources address.
- Click Find Feed
- Your RemoteApps will be downloaded from the server and ready to launch!
- To launch an App, select the Apps option in the top-middle of the window
- Double-click one of your apps to launch it!
Remote Desktop Setup (Administrators Only):
- Click the Plus (+) icon and select Desktop
- Enter the virtual server you would like to add. Your EazyApp Server has the following available by default.
Virtual Server Type Address Example File Server fileserver.<your company name>.eazy.app fileserver.wayneenterprises.eazy.app Application Server connect.<your company name>.eazy.app connect.wayneenterprises.eazy.app
- Select your User Account from the dropdown.
- Expand Show More
- Give your virtual server a Friendly Name
- Select your Gateway from the drop-down
- Click the drop-down for User account and select your user
- Expand Show more
- Optionally, create a group to keep the desktops grouped together
- Switch to the Display tab and select your display preference
We recommend enabling "Fit session to window" if you disable "Start session in full screen."
- Switch to the Local Resources tab
- Enable folder redirection and select a folder you would like to redirect into the session (such as your Documents or Downloads directory)
- Click Save
- Double-click your new desktop shortcut and connect to your virtual server!
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues with the above instructions. Our technicians are happy to remote in and assist where needed!