- Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 Client from the App Store
- Once it's done installing, launch Microsoft Remote Desktop 10
- Click the Plus (+) icon and select Add Remote Resources
- Enter your Remote Resources address. This is the url found after your username. For example using the username email@example.com, the Remote Resources Address would be everything after the @ symbol - wayneenterprises.eazy.app
IMPORTANT! Never use your User Name as the Remote Resources address.
Example: URL or Email Address wayneenterprises.eazy.app
- Click Find Feed
- A user account window will appear. Click the dropdown next to User Account and select Add User Account
- Enter your user name and password you configured earlier. Provide a friendly name if desired
- Click Save then Next
- Your RemoteApps will be downloaded from the server and ready to launch!
- To launch an App, select the Apps option in the top-middle of the window
- Double-click one of your apps to launch it!