In order for users to be able to launch applications within the EazyApp client, the application will need to first be published as a RemoteApp. You may publish an app using the instructions below, or by contacting Applianz Support. Our Support Technicians are happy and eager to assist in publishing apps on your behalf.
- Launch Server Manager
Start > Server Manger
- Select Remote Desktop Services in the left column
- Under Collections, Select EazyApp
- Find the REMOTEAPP PROGRAMS area near the middle.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to TASKS and select Publish RemoteApp Programs
- Find the apps you wish to publish to your users.
If an app is not listed, proceed to Advanced Settings below on how to publish an app that is not listed.
- Place a check ✔️ next to the apps you wish to publish.
- When you are done, click Next
- Click Publish to publish your apps!
The app I want to publish isn't listed...
If your app isn't listed, you will need to browse to the executable of your app manually.
- When you are the Select RemoteApp programs screen, click Add...
- Navigate to your executable. It is important to use the network path which is shown by default in the address bar.
Ex: \\connect.applianz.eazy.app\C$\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions\
- Once you have navigated to the folder, select the executable you wish to add.
- Click Open when you are done.
- Ensure that a check ✔️ mark is next to your recently added app.
- When you are done, proceed with publishing like you normally would.
My app needs advanced parameters.
Some apps, such as Sage, require parameters for the executable to launch correctly.
- To add parameters to your RemoteApp, publish the app following the steps above.
- When your app is published, right click on your app and select Edit Properties
- Navigate to the Parameters option
- Select Always use the following command-line parameters
- Add in your app's parameters.
- When you are done, select Ok
- Test launching your app to ensure the parameters work correctly.