The AppEazy System has two different styles of user-sessions; Full Windows Desktop experience and a more limited desktop titled the AppEazy Desktop.
The AppEazy Desktop removes the Windows taskbar as well as the Desktop. Instead, the user is presented with an alternative Start Menu and taskbar. To configure the AppEazy Desktop, follow the instructions below:
- Connect to the Workstation Template Session
- Open the shortcut on the Windows Desktop titled Template Configuration.
- The Template Configuration window will now be open on your screen.
- Open the dropdown in the bottom-left corner of the screen next to Menu.
Select Applianz Menu
- To configure your Applianz Menu, click on Configure Menu
- To add a shortcut to the Applianz Menu, simply drag and drop the shortcut into the window
- Once you have the menu configured with the necessary shortcuts, click Save
- If you would like to test the Applianz Menu, click Launch Menu
- The menu will now appear at the bottom-left corner of the window
Click Applications to launch the menu
- Click Close Menu to close the menu
- If you would like to push the menu changes out to the user sessions, Click on Save and Apply
- Otherwise, Click Save Only. The Workstation Template will automatically be applied at night when the system goes into maintenance.