Newer AppEazy Systems have hot-swap hard drive bays. This allows for the easy removal and replacement of hard drives.
Schedule the hard drive replacement with Applianz Technicians. An Applianz Technician may be able to identify the hard drive to replace by changing the LED on the hot-swap bay.
- With the bay identified, remove the hard drive caddy from the system
- Verify the serial of the hard drive matches the one provided by Applianz Support
- Unscrew the hard drive from the drive caddy
- Put the replacement hard drive in the drive caddy and screw the 4 screws to secure it
- Place the drive caddy back in the bay
- Inform Applianz Technicians that the replacement is complete, and we will integrate it back into the system!