- Added capability of temporary offline connections to onsite systems.
- Improved error reporting
- Improved logging.
- Improvement to connection failure retries, and updated services to contact the AppEazy host.
- Retry on specific connection failure scenario.
- Fixed rare bugs with saved passwords. You may be prompted to re-enter your password.
- Fixed crashing when trying to open saved connections that can't be read.
- Fixes error messages caused by bad icon files.
- Elaborates on the disconnect fixes released in 2016.6
- Fixes connection issues for customers with older systems and no active service plan.
- Fixes the "Send To" file export method
- Fixes disconnect issues for long-lived sessions.
- Fixes printing issues for customers with older AppEazy systems.
- Added more detailed information to ApplianzClient log to allow for better diagnosing of connection issues.
- Fixes crashes some users experience when trying to log into a session (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
- Revised versioning scheme for client releases.
- Fixes icon-related crashes (Error #316)
Dropped support for Windows XP
- .NET 4.5 or greater is required, which requires Windows 7+ or Windows Server 2008+
Removed several old, unsupported configuration options:
- A proxy server can no longer be configured for the application. Best practice is to use Operating System level proxy, or 3rd Party software/hardware
- Optional Terminal Services Plugins can no longer be configured.
- Permanent Host Addresses for individual products can no longer be configured.
Major overhaul to launch process
- More detailed progress status
- Connections should be established faster
Fixed several longstanding bugs
- Shortcuts no longer randomly stop working
- "Remember Password" issues are fixed: feature works as expected
- Glitched start menu in desktop session is fixed
- Old file exports and print jobs are now removed on a periodic basis